Like all OMNYA public-address amplifiers the PU40250 has excellent specifications. Indeed, its distortion and noise levels are typical at the best professional audio equipment. The advanced mosfet power amplifier circuit is coupled to the speakers via a wideband output transformer, which was expressly designed to ensure good quality musical reproduction.
- Output 4-8-1 6W / 70V or 100V with wide band output transformer
- Direct output 4 W
- 250W average continuous power (peak:500W), THD 0.20 %
- Input sensitivity: -10dB, 0dB, 6dB.
- LED VUmeter.
- Relay for delayed insertion at switch-an and load protection
- Output short-circuit protection
- Balanced input on XLR-F and jack 6,3mm
- Balanced input on XLR-M and jack 6,3mm for multiple connections