Power unit for current loop installation
The induction loop amplifiers permits the appropriate listening in public spaces to people with an hearing loss when using an hearing aids or a special personal receiver. The reception of the signal is direct and not affected by the quality of the loudspeakers installed in the hall or acoustical interaction between the reinforcement system and the acoustic of the environment. The induction loop is realised with a specialized amplifier that can be connected to an existing reinforcement system.
- 6A output for areas up to 400m2
- Delayed insertion at switch-on and load protection.
- Output short-circuit protection.
- LED output level indicator.
- Natural ventilation.
- 2 standard unit 19' case.
- Power supply 230VAC