W oczekiwaniu na zbliżające się Święta Bożego Narodzenia i Nowy Rok pełni nadziei spoglądamy w przyszłość. Wszystkim Współpracownkom i Klientom i składamy życzenia:...
TAT electronik wraz ze Stowarzyszeniem Willa Decjusza zapraszają wszystkich miłośników muzyki klasycznej do Krakowa na koncert w dniu
27 września 2015 ,ul. 28 Lipca 17a ...
Koncert w kościele pod wezwaniem św. Wacława w Radomui.
28 września 2015r. wysłuchamy utworów wykonanych przez Piotra Grinholca na organach Johannus Ecclesia D-450.
OMNYA EB 40501 ELECTRONIC BELLS
The Electronic Bells EB 40501 is aimed to all the churches without true bells or that want to integrate true bells with new functions. The EB 40501 was devised with updated electronic technology and iIt is realized with modern electronic technologies and features reliability, versatility and safety.
On board 250W/4 Ohm MOSFET amplifier.
The computer, heart of the system, can exactly reproduce the sound of 48 different bells, which can be combined at will to perform any type of sonatas, melodies or carillon. It allows as well programming, simply and without limitation, the immediate play or at preprogrammed times, of sonatas already in memory or composed on request of the user.
These are the main functional specifications of the EB 40501:
- memorized archive of over 70 sonatas and 56 service programs;
- memory capability for 170 sonatas and of 80 service programs;
- composition and memorization (on the spot), simply, manually or with optional keyboard QA-TAST, melodies or sonatas with bells in full peal, with rush or at alarm-bell;
- control and automatic regulation of the tower clock, even after a mains blackout, with the optional device QA-PD8;
- possibility of controlling 16 different electric loads such as: real bells, illumination, heating, anti-thief, sound amplification etc with the optional device QA-PD8;
- automatic volume fading (QA-PD8);
- possibility of volume reduction during the rest hours and night;
- possibility of translation of the chromatic scale;
- automatic and differentiated programming during the various periods of the year (summer, winter, may month, novenae, etc.);
- programming of fixed festivities such as Christmas, Immaculate Conception, Assumption Day, etc.
- programming of variable days such as Easter, first Friday of the month etc.;
- programming the automatic change of legal hour;
- automatic suppression of non repetitive programs;
- chiming-clock with 22 different modalities;
- immediate start of sonatas from wireless control (4 inputs);
- possibility of synchronizing the hour by means of the radio receiver QA-RSINCRO;
- possibility of programming the apparatus with a computer (PC) even via telephone, for the greater simplicity of installation, maintenance and use with QA-MODEM;
- possibility of loading and unloading data from another EB 40501, via telephone as well;
- possibility of data recording on tape cassette;
- possibility of amplifying signals from tape recorders, CD, mixer (turntable, microphones);
- data backup with long mains blackouts.
It can drive as well a set of conventional bells or a tower clock and can be used as a timer to activate other installations.
The apparatus is completely autonomous: a high power amplifier is built in to drive the horn loudspeakers. It can be connected to a radio receiver tuned to a special station broadcasting the signal of an atomic clock to maintain the exact time synchronization.
A musical keyboard can be connected for an easy reproduction of the bell sound. A new programming can be made with connection to a computer, or the new programming can be made remotely through a modem
Projekt jest współfinansowany ze środków Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego w ramach Regionalnego Programu Operacyjnego
Województwa Kujawsko-Pomorskiego na lata 2007 – 2013 oraz ze środków budżetu Województwo Kujawsko-Pomorskie